At The Broad Stage, we are committed to ensuring that as many people as possible are able to experience the magic of live performance. We offer a number of services to accommodate persons requiring mobility, vision, and hearing access.
All venues are wheelchair accessible. When ordering tickets online, please choose from designated wheelchair locations for reserved seating performances.
Large-print materials are available for all performances.
Assisted listening devices are available in all of our venues. We also offer American Sign Language interpretation at the following select performances this season:
- Oct 4 at 7:30 PM – The Moth Mainstage in Los Angeles
- Dec 21 at 4:00 PM – Impro Theatre's Jane Austen UnScripted
- Jan 25 at 7:30 PM – 17 Border Crossings
- Mar 29 at 2:00 PM – Red Hen Press: New Traditions
- Apr 10 at 7:30 PM - Nat Geo Live: Hidden Wild: Secrets of the Everglades
Please click here to purchase tickets to interpreted performances.
Additionally, we have several non-interpreted shows for you to consider:
- Sep 13-14 - Invertigo Dance Theatre: Formulae & Fairy Tales
- Oct 25-26 - Gravity & Other Myths: Backbone
- Feb 14-15 - Les Ballets Jazz de Montréal: Dance Me
- Mar 4-8 - HOME
- Apr 17-19 - USC Glorya Kaufman School of Dance
If you have questions or would like to request additional disability-related accommodations, please contact Patron Services at 310.434.3200 at least two weeks in advance of the performance to ensure best possible arrangements.
SEATING MAPClick here to view a pdf of The Broad Stage seating map.