Reports To: Manager, Patron Services
Position Type: Part Time, Non-Exempt
Patron Services Associates are the front line ambassadors for the Broad Stage. Using best practices in customer service and sales, they provide patrons with a positive experience while adhering to organizational policies and procedures. In addition, Patron Services Associates assist with daily reporting and other administrative office tasks.
- Provide outstanding customer service to create a great experience at the theater
- Conduct ticket sales, exchanges and other transactions over the phone and in person
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports and other administrative tasks
- Answer patrons’ questions concerning theater programs, schedules, directions, etc.
- Work will-call window prior to performances
- Process payments, accepting cash, check or credit card; ensure control of monies received at all times
- Print tickets; verify accuracy and non-duplication of seats, dates and venue; accurately package and mail tickets
- Resolve patron concerns; clarify the complaint, determine the cause, and select and explain the best solution; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution
- Properly respond to and archive emails sent to the Patron Services email alias
- Maintain and update extensive patron database
- Assist Concessions and Front of House departments, as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong attention to detail
- Two years customer service experience, live theater ticketing environment preferred
- Ability to communicate well and follow instructions both orally and in writing
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Takes initiative; can work well independently
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Computer proficiency in Excel and Word
- Experience with OvationTix ticketing software (preferred)
This position is part time, 10-30 hours a week, with a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends. Please apply by sending a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with this job title in the subject line.